Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Online Multiplication Chart 1-30

Dominika

said it seems a bit 'grim!
But in fact, here are two pictures of the jacket, two pieces only:














When I start working on jacquard I always wonder why do not I do more often, it's so much fun, the work moves quickly and gives great satisfaction.
The colors of the photos are a bit 'horrible, in fact they are much more fascinating, but I was able to photograph only with a light schifida and then ... this is the result! I am following the instructions in English and so far everything is going your way, and I did almost everything behind the right front, but now I face a piece of the pattern that I know a little 'dark, hopefully for good!
the next update, thanks to all for the visits and comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment