Thursday, January 13, 2011

What Does A 30 Mean In Bilirubin

One season: winter # 1

But that beauty, I also participate to the Kosenfru mama. But I should be a little ', more present to myself and to know what day I live, and maybe realize that today is Thursday, and noticing a little' before 19 ... This morning on the other hand I put out the bin for recycling paper convinced that it was already Friday, should I worry? Well, for now I'll put my photo now, pretty late, I'm sure I'll do better next week!

E 'on the lawn of Saint Orso in Cogne Valley d'Aosta and the mountains in the background is the Gran Paradiso. But the whole area is a paradise, the beauty of nature in these valleys is spectacular in every season. It 's a place I love, is my second home.

participate to this blog Kosenrufu mama "A Season: Winter"

0 comments:

Post a Comment