Tuesday, September 7, 2010

How To Remove Email Address From Facebook On Mac

SOME TESTS ..

I tried to make some prototype centerpieces for the wedding ..
these are ideas that have inspired me ...



and this is the result .. (I know, is not quite the same thing, but these are just testing)



in the picture there is only a glass because I had no other (I have removed this ... but I shall return soon to its rightful owner!), but I'd like to at least 3 preparane table .. on a base of ivy and vine (here I just wanted to give the idea ...)


and then I also created this centerpiece .. In fact, the tables are on two different planes, so I can take up to two different decorations ..)




how about ? Of course if you have other ideas or suggestions .. I am open to comments and advice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment