Sunday, March 6, 2011

Can I Get Shingles On My Elbow

Congolese

An ugly name I would say for the delicious cakes. It seems to me a name a bit 'back to colonialism, but so much so, their main ingredient, coconut, clearly evokes exotic images and sensations. This recipe is an excellent solution for advanced use of egg whites from some previous preparation, and then these are the ingredients: 4 egg whites


250 g brown sugar 300 g grated coconut

1 tablespoon apple sauce 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract


Put the egg whites and sugar in a saucepan and whisk vigorously in a water bath (and then in another pot) until the mixture is nice and bubbly hot.
Heat oven to 180 degrees.
Remove the pan from water bath and add the apple sauce (I just cooked a bit 'before a pippin, I used a spoon and me are the remaining jelly on the spot!), Vanilla and coconut and continue to beat for at least another 3 minutes so that everything is properly installed.
Using slightly damp hands make into balls the size of a walnut and shape and then putting them on the plate coated with baking paper.
Bake for twenty minutes until they are golden. At the end will be crispy outside and soft inside.
cooled you can store up to 10 days in a box sealed and stored in a cool, asiutto.
Bon appetit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment