Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Heat Exchange Cylinder Head

Update # 7 work in progress

cross-stitch work progresses, but the update would be very differently if he had not taken the foolish embroidery fireflies for lanterns and had not wrong to interpret the legend of the color chart ... result?

Two nights of work , an evening of unwrapping, an evening of settling, a new beginning, a lot of lost time! An exercise in patience, are now well-tempered and I would say not only about the work of the needle, most of all was the life and its circumstances to teach, sometimes I feel like a zen monk and I have to congratulate myself!
And then the work, corrects me, the fun continues on other fronts, on that of 'Adrift , the Kal-March I are having a great time even though they are only the beginning. The funny thing, the more fun I would say, is work together with fellow KAL that offer support and enthusiasm, was also an opportunity to unravel my first skein of Malabrigo Lace did not know and that I immediately won for his incredible softness and for its great color, just vanished.
It 's a top-down, a challenge for me that I am used to working in a traditional way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment