Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bipods For Pellet Rifles

A Christmas tree and a fish.

Here is a post update on the progress of work in progress. The Christmas tree is really a novelty, is the first of the twelve panels that make up scheme Carriage House that I finally started and waiting for some months now. It 'fun to stitch, I really like the designs and colors of this scheme and also the 16 linen thread I'm working on, after a moment of panic (I could not see!) And after a skilful use of the lens is beautiful and allows me then to have completed a small job.
The fish is the one created by Janet Martin and is the seventh of my GAAA square .
In this design, in a typical plot Aran, a fish made to remind the fishermen of the islands Aran precisely, rough men and brave, knitters!

0 comments:

Post a Comment