Friday, February 25, 2011

Nike Women's Greco Supreme

A Season: Winter # 6, but the candles lit!

Here I am, late again! Yes, because the rule Winter says that the photo must be published on Thursday and again this morning in effect for a while 'I thought it was Thursday for the note. And this one I shot last Saturday during a walk in the mountains to ski in a winter landscape is absolutely still, white, blue and sparkling.
say that a week has been hectic, exhausting, full of thousands of commitments and tasks seem simplistic. This of course did not stop me from one thing and another to trap the fleeting little visits to the group kal of the March and hence little shopping for my first Malabrigo here! A little 'wool comfort and support you need in some cases:)
And then I finished the first box of Christmas at Hawk Hollow Tun that required a great exercise in patience. As a result, I really like and I enjoyed the last to leave the candles fiammellelle so it seemed almost to really turn it on the tree!

0 comments:

Post a Comment