Friday, February 18, 2011

How Much Are Maxwin Drums Worth

Alchimie

Alchimie altering our deductions, interact with hormones and chemical processes that in the end we call love. Even the memories, of course: a molecule that acts as a bit 'as the deus ex machina of the ancient Greek tragedians, fixed them in our brains as if they incidesse on film. Image of which I have abused this memories like a film: clearly, the unconscious was already the germ of this insight is not mine but that of learned scientists. This molecule, called N-methyl-D-aspartate, glutamate in contact with the fixed electrical events but only if the cell membrane is depolarized and then subject to activation. In practice, it is as if he was running a wrench or turning on a circuit allowing to recognize how important the events that we remember: just because we set these in the brain.

The day I read this article, I reflected that after all of this at the end did not matter that the memories that crowded into my memory, of which she was an absolute star - "the lady of the mind" I loved to call it - not I really like were formed. On the other hand because I already knew, because she was important to me. Of course the night when I said "If you wanted to, if only you loved me" and I remember every detail perfect, from the creaking swings that still moved along the beach at full moon the color of butter, the singsong chant of the sea dashed on the rocks in the cool touch of wet sand under my bare feet, that night I was certainly thinking about molecules and glutamate.

Now maybe I can be interested in these scientific articles, these abstruse mechanisms that explain to us what actually happens and has happened for centuries and centuries, that has descended over the millennia of Sumerian lovers in love with Egyptian mothers Roman a daughter Barbara and down down to avoid to this day, to me, to her. Now I let the word "remember" catches my attention when I find a scientific publication or a book of poems and dotted here and there in a collection of aphorisms. This is because the famous night she did not answer "Yes" but asked for time. And time, you know, you care more ...

Image © Eagle Gifts

0 comments:

Post a Comment