Monday, January 17, 2011

Isse Test Performance

Stockings, what a beauty!

sisters mate, Penelopes the north of the Alps and beyond, have created a new branch knitted , a wonderful new group that brings together manufacturers of socks and leg warmers: we just needed this ! Now I'm constantly tempted to put points on my irons to make the socks that do not also do not know so well ... I've only made two pairs the other year and I must say that the technique does not mastered at all. If you think that women once knitted Burst socks for the whole family without even looking at what they did.
it occurred to me that my mother told me that he had worked very young and produced dozens of socks for soldiers at war. Unfortunately, when I wanted to learn she was no longer here to teach potermelo.
Invitation to sadness, there are the sisters to help out! And the great and free models DROPS .

0 comments:

Post a Comment